Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tweet Tweet Tweet :)

Another week gone by, seriously they get longer and longer.

But on the bright side 28 MORE DAYS TILL GRADUATION!!!!
YAY!!! :D

But now I have to ruin it with sad news....(I'm such a scrooge)
Someone stole my cell phone at school today, and I really don't know how that happened, so we suspended the account until we can figure out what to do. UGH. I feel naked with out it, last night I didn't know how I was going to wake up because I use my cell phone as an alarm, so now I have to buy an alarm clock, so it's a little frustrating. :(

So recently (actually yesterday) I made a Twitter account :)
it's pretty awesome I would say. I get to follow Bro. Paul Chappell, Mrs.Chappell, Bro. Cary Schmidt ect.... so it's pretty neat and it allows you to keep up with each other so this is my account:

http://twitter.com/vivihayhurst

We'll gots to go and working on our girls discipleship class that we are praying that the Lord will allow to happen. Sometimes I wonder how Pastors do this because this is a lot of work :)

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love