Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance

We'll today is the day.

And the anticipation is building up every second. I get butterflies one minute and then feel fine the next, but that is expected. But in reality I will still probably feel like I am still in High School until I'm in college, but who knows maybe after tonight I will finally feel free :)

*Cue the speech*

First of all I would like to thank all my family and friends for all that they have done for me and I love them all very much you guys were my supporters, and strength to lean on. But most of all I thank my Lord for help me through these 13 years of my life and I still pray that he will still lead me in the path that I must follow. I hope that I have made you all proud. And now it's time to open a new chapter.

*tears everywhere*

haha :D

But thank you all it's been quite an experiance
Now I'm off to get ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love