Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm really loving summer right now

Here is another long delayed update.

Nothing that interesting has really happened until now ;)

First of all I would like everyone to meet my best friends little baby boy: Asher Jayden Adams



He is so cuteeeee :)

Besides that, I have been pretty busy I just came back this week from my graduation trip to El Paso, and I loved it all the way. It was my first time flying so I was pretty scared most of the time, I couldn't sleep that night before I left. But the Lord is so good, during that night my mind was filled with godly songs and the verse "God has not given us the spirit of fear..." And then I knew that I didn't need to be afraid because the Lord is in control. And though it is just a little thing to be afraid of with a BIG God. He is still so good to me.

When we arrived, it some how felt that I just came home. I was born in El Paso and just seeing the desert plains, and the beautiful mountains. It is just an amazing wonder of all the things that God created, and the beauty that we all can enjoy today.

***Once I can get the picture on this computer I took a lovely picture of the mountains with the sun setting (it was beautiful) and also the rainbow over the palm tree was pretty too.

We were pretty busy the whole time we were there picking flowers for my great grandmother for her garden, visting family, shopping, helping my great grandma with her picnic for her neighborhood which she was so excited about. I am so glad that me and my grandma were a blessing to her when we were there.

Though I was tired and ready to sleep in my own bed again *lol*
I didn't want to leave.
It just feels good to get away from things once and awhile and come back refreshed and stress free :)

Though I didn't mind all the compliments I got while I was over there. Which was really strange because I never had that before. So I also feel that I had a couple steps ahead in my mountain of gaining self esteem.

Tommorows a busy day. I get to start my first sunday school class (if that is correctly said) with 4th - 6th grade girls and I pretty stoked about it :) I just pray that the Lord would use me in a mighty way, in those girls lives.

AND ALSO I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THE 3RD ENSTALMENT OF STREAMS IN THE DESERT TRIO that my grandma bought for me at the church we visted (Hilcrest Baptist Church) they had a bookstore and it was pretty cheap. So I've been listening to it constantly :)

So 2 more weeks till camp. And if I don't post anything by then. You will hear me afterwards. Because 20 more days till I am 18!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love