Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The life of a graduate

It's not interesting at all...

Though I didn't really expect it to be at all either.
I'm excited now that I get to go to camp after begging on my hands and knees to my boss to let me go. We'll not really...but checking if other co-workers could cover for me that week. Though I don't know if I like the feeling of my 18th birthday being at camp...because I hate getting embarrased. For the past 6 years in my life I believe my birthday has been somewhere except at home except for home...

Let's see...

1. For my 10th birthday I was at Carlsbad Caverns
2,3. Can't really remember
4. For my 13th birthday I was at Ft. Worth, TX for a Youth Rally
5. For my 14th birthday I was coming home from Youth Confrence and ended up having it with our youth group at a gas station
6. For my 15th birthday IT WAS AT HOME!!!!!!! :D
7. For my 16th bithday close to confrence but I think I did have it at home
8. For my 17th birthday I was at camp in Eufala, Ok
*Side note* It's really funny though...once everyone knew it was my birthday some guy started to pretty much stalk me, I was ready one of my books in the gym and our chior director was sitting a couple of rows behind me and this guy came up to me and asked me if I liked Dr. Pepper, I felt really bad because I don't like Dr. Pepper at all...so I told him no and apparently he already bought the drink and was going to give it to me, so then he tried to offer me his bandana and...ya I think I broke his heart...I couldn't even date then. So I really pray that something like that won't happen again this year. ;)

9. and no for my 18th...it's going to be at the same place as last year

I wonder how my parents feel now....I've never really asked them...but they let me go to all the activites :)

But right now summer is not fun...yet it's just day two.

Working doesn't count.

So I love everyone in my church apparently they held a suprise graduation party for me sunday night and I was pretty shocked it's a long story but has a happy ending.

I'm guessing our dreams do come true lol.

So I bought these sandles yesterday



and I am in love with them :)

My friend say's I'm getting REALLY 'girly' right now...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love