Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is now fully prepared for college!

So everything went fine today during registration, it wasn't as bad as everyone said it was going to be. Though it took forever to get my picture done for our school card...

So I've gotten all my books and they are pretty thick, though for some reason and I don't understand why...is that the books that look the skinniest are the most expensive. The world may never know haha!

And then I got my schedule so I'm gonna be pretty busy this year:

Monday's and Tuesday's - Basic/Advanced Nursing Skills & Vocational Nursing Lab (and that takes all day)

Wednesday's and Friday's are my clinical day's at the hospital

Thursday's are my most busiest day's with - Vocational Nursing Concepts, Growth & Development, Disease & Control Preventions, Anatomy and Physiology *FOR THREE HOURS D:* , and another three hours of Essentials of Med Administration

So I believe that I am going to need a lot of coffee this year!

But also on the other note, I found this pretty awesome verse when I was reading my Bible, on how we need to be a light to this world and share the gospel with others:

"Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."

Acts 26:17 & 18

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love