Monday, August 17, 2009

"...Thou wilt prepare their heart..."

I believe that I am on a roll these past two weeks with updates :)

Today in church my friend Millie showed me this verse today and I would like to share :)

Lord thou hast heard the desires of the humble, thou wilt prepare there heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear. Psalms 10:17


As school is starting back for most of us again... :(
Next Monday for me lol

As a young adult, I have the fears of everything not being provided, If I could put it to words that way. I think we all know that college is very expensive, especially in today's economy, it is hard to provide for anything or just even have the money to make it through. And it scares me as an 18 year old that I don't have anything that could help me through this year, I fear of my service to the Lord this year, in that I won't be doing what I need to do, or be distracted in some way or another. The amount of debt I will be in at 19, and starting bible college, where I have to be on my own. These might seem like petty little things in comparison to other things. But to me they are big mountains that I feel I cannot climb.

But it is so good to know that I have a God that will provide. I know that I can put my complete faith and trust in him, but even at that I am human...flesh that wants to tear me apart, and put my trust into worry. I know that he has allowed thins in my life for a reason. I know that starting nursing school, is something he is allowing me to do, knowing that it can be very beneficial to his ministry on the mission field. And that through Bible College he is going to provide every step of the way.

I know that even these next two years, I will feel like I want to give up.

And I'm scared.

But the Lord has heard the desires of my heart, and I know that he will prepare my heart as long as I keep looking to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This post is kinda like 'my diary' kinda post.
I needed to write this down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love