Friday, February 6, 2009

And when your on your way down through the clouds...

Meditation: continued or extended thought; reflection; contemplation

Through out the years of my life, I have found my self to be a meditator, a dreamer, and a thinker. Sometimes it's really just those moments to myself that help me obtain a tranquil sense of surrounding when everything else seems chaotic.

I love rainy weather. Just the rain and just a little hint thunder in the distance, but no lightning *shakes head no*. Which is funny because most people love sunny weather because it symbolizes happiness, while rainy weather reflects the opposite.

"It takes both rain and sunshine to make a Rainbow"


Though I love to feel the burst of sunshine through my skin, rather than cold air that makes me shiver to my bones. I find myself more through rainy weather. I tend to be more thoughtful and peaceful. I remember as a child that we had those screen doors and though you always heard the weather man say to 'STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS AND DOORS, ect...' I found myself doing the opposite, and opening the screen of the door and just sitting on the floor and just watching the rain. I always wanted to go out and twirl through the rain and singing that song from Barney about the rain which I cannot remember :D But I was always stuck watching the rain and daydreaming. But my favorite part was when it was over, and you would see a rainbow and just the smell, it's one of my favorite smells, to me it's like a perfume or something that the Lord created for us to enjoy.

I am glad that we are able to just sit and meditate because honsetly I don't know what I would do if I never sat down a just think about things, because when everything is just going wrong. I can sit a meditate and talk to my Lord and just let everything go.

"My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD." Psalms 104:34 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love