Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you

Hi!

:)

I just wanted to pop by and give everyone a big thank you for all your prayers while my family is going through these hard times. Everything is going a little better right now, we had the funeral and it was beautiful, I believe my papa would be very proud of it. We've been staying this whole week with my grandma and helping her with these troubled times and it was good to see her laugh and eat more today while we were telling funny stories of my papa when my dad was growing up. Like it says in Proverbs 17:22a:

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine..."


But it was just a blessing to see her look better, though I know these will be hard times for her I am glad that we live close together (15 min away) and that she knows that family will always be here for her. I believe this is a sense of a closing though we know that the ones we love are always there with us in our hearts, it brings a sense of peace within ourselves. Because I know that one day I will see my papa again in heaven and it will be A JOYFUL FAMILY REUNION!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love